Stovepipe Orientation

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahoowad,

I apologize for my competitive comments but they were in the (mis)interpretation of your comments "he seems to be holding his own". Elk was trying to tone it down from my comments of betting on him as "winner". I am to blame for his "stepping on egg shells" not wanting this to turn into a fight. Elk doesn't always have the best typing skills but because his posts are usually technical in nature I find I need to read over the post a couple of times anyway but on a subject like this I've read enough of his posts to know what the answer is going to be and so I can skim. Safety isn't a competition it is what it is. Black and white. Elk please continue to post as you do as often as you do. My apologies to all!!

Hey Elk as far as your spelling goes, why dont you just use the spell check down the bottom of the page. (just click on any misspelled words) I can spell fairly well but I tend to type faster than my eyes look for errors so I always click the spellcheck. That will be one issue solved...

Status
Not open for further replies.