Stoves are going Quick!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blel said:
Hoverfly said:
Portsmouth NH Home Depot has 3 mabey 4 Engenders on the floor on Saturday get them while there still there. Thank god I got my Mini in the spring......!!!

Do you know how much the 13 is selling for?
Thanks

Give the Bangor HD a call. 207-942-7400.

blel said:
Hoverfly said:
Portsmouth NH Home Depot has 3 mabey 4 Engenders on the floor on Saturday get them while there still there. Thank god I got my Mini in the spring......!!!

Do you know how much the 13 is selling for?
Thanks

I don't rembemer the model number but the price was under $1300.

Sold the Last Harman last week. Its really ugly. I've never seen people like this before!

Ah, the Pellet Panic of 2008.

gw2kpro said:
blel said:
Does anyone know the the Lowes or HD in store price for a Eng 13? Do the stores in northern New England get them sooner than southern stores?
Englanders have been on the shelves in Bangor, ME home depot for at least 6 weeks.

Was just at the Lowe's in Brewer this afternoon. They had 3 summer's heat (Englander) out on the floor. Dont' know the model and didn't check the price, don't know if they had any more than those three but they were in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.