Striker C160 by Lennox Formerly Country SToves.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rad3110

Oct 11, 2007
Long Island NY
I found this forum a little to late. However I believe I maded the right choice by doing a little research. It came down to the striker C160 or the Regency 1200. Im dealing with a small prefab zero clearance fireplace by superior model BRF-3875. Lennox also owns this company( they did the math as far as the flu and everything else linining up). Both great stoves the Regency would install a little easier the cost difference was about $500.00. Stiker C160 Won by price default the price delivered with blower and flange was 1550.00. I was hoping someone could help me out. Im looking for about 2 to 3 feet of 6 inch flex pipe. My plan is to run a 8 inch to 6 inch reducer from my current fireplace pipe then run the 6 inch flex directly to the stove. I know alot of people arent comfortable with this method but I want to give it a try. If any of you Chimney folks could/would sell me a scrap piece of 6 inch flex I would be beholding. Thanks Glenn. [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.