STSS Energy Management Control

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Dunlap

Feeling the Heat
Dec 13, 2005
Northern Vermont
Has anyone installed the STSS EMC? Looking for any feedback on best way to switck back and forth from Tarm to gas boiler.

Thanks,
Reggie

do you have an additional termovar valve at the storage tank with zone valve 1 end switch controlling circulator 1. I have the wiring diagram for that setup. I could mail you a copy if you pm me your address. I don't know otherwise how I would post it online. that would eliminate you having to buy the control. it's a pretty simple setup that switches back automatically to your backup heat when tank is depleted of stored heat. Also will not let your backup heat warm the storage tank.

Tarm-

Thanks for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.