Stuck here waiting on lowes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
to bring my 4 ton of Somersets :) i hope they come early. While i was off picking up my stove I had to have my daughter run to lowes and buy what they had left. This lowes would not hold any pellets paid for or not unless you had them delivered. If you didnt have them delivered you had to remove them at the time of purchase. Trust me i went off on the wonderful woman asst mgr so much she refused to give me her last name LOL

meh not by choice, i want to go get my boat out of the water before the rush. the ramp gets crazy. people actually sit there and watch the sights,fights and bloopers

Lowes came and left ( video later ;) ) Off to get my boat now i hope its not a ***fest :)

OMV must a cause a blooper at the ramp?
YUP i blew a bearing on the way home . had to pull off the hub and get a new one. wasnt bad for a roadside highway breakdown just got done powerwashing the slime on the bottom and the rest of the boat done put away for the season. im beat :(
View My Video

Edit: opps wrong video

View My Video OH those somersets look so lovely :) 4 down 3 to go ( come) now i gotta take the wife to dinner, ciao :)

Reactions: jjs777_fzr
So you like them just by looking at em, Wait til ya burn em! ::-) Took the rig out too early! Supposed to be a nice day tomorrow!

My boy and I are going out one last time before we do the scrubdown and tuck away for winter! Going to get us a few of these puppies! :p

Attachments

• IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 120
Which Lowes in MA?

65 for delivery, no more somersets in Mass lowes i hit both stores they were shipped to and took the rest, only 7 :(

65 for delivery, no more somersets in Mass lowes i hit both stores they were shipped to and took the rest, only 7 :(

Damn vernon ur the ultimate pig, where are u storing this huge stash, I would love to see pictures of all these pellets!

So you like them just by looking at em, Wait til ya burn em! ::-) Took the rig out too early! Supposed to be a nice day tomorrow!

My boy and I are going out one last time before we do the scrubdown and tuck away for winter! Going to get us a few of these puppies! :p
i havent been out in 2 months been so busy, and with the storm coming saturday is gonna be a get ready so much to put away and secure

Ummm…..don't know quite how to say this - that's not a puppy, not enough fur.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.