Stupid Question #3101

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SportoSplitter.

I thought it was Der Sonder Shpitten Macht . Mind You that was on a German site ... they have a different word for almost everything .

Magic wand, to those in the know...

Actually wasn't there a Gerber version still available? Seem to remember it from a post here way back. Too many Fiskars threads to go wading through it all.

Jags said:
I want to know where the missing 7 stupid questions are, before you posted question 3108.

3101 - 3008 = 93

That was just a best guess on the number of stupid questions asked between my last stupid question and this stupid question.

Bigg_Redd said:
Jags said:
I want to know where the missing 7 stupid questions are, before you posted question 3108.

3101 - 3008 = 93

That was just a best guess on the number of stupid questions asked between my last stupid question and this stupid question.

Attachments

• images troll.jpg
    images troll.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 176
Status
Not open for further replies.