Suggestion - Alternative Heating Forum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilsBrew

Minister of Fire
Apr 21, 2013
It would be nice to have a place where unconventional designs can be discussed. I saw my RMH thread was moved to the Pre-1988 forum. If I want to post a current thread about a non-traditional heating device, then it really doesn't fall under the Pre-1988 category. For instance, where would a hotpod go? Pre-1988?

Since the Hotpod goes into existing duct work it would go in the Boiler Room which is for central heating systems.

You could post that in the regular stove forum. It is basically a "new" stove, but it appears to use dragon tech.

As you can see, we (the staff here) don't know everything that our membership of thousands know. Most times we're making these decisions (where to move a post or thread about an appliance with which we're not familiar) on the fly, without a lot of knowledge of what's described or shown. We always want to do the right thing, so if you see that we've done the wrong thing...please start a Private Conversation with one of us Moderators and together we can get it put right. :cool: Rick

Ok. Cool. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.