Summer Shallowness Project

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the days when I did weights, and cardio, and all that. Then, the knees started going.
If you don't adjust your eating habits, the weight piles on.
If you don't keep up with the workouts, the flab starts. I think it starts anyway.
I'm down from about 245 to about 223 as of this morning, and going for more.
I figure it's gotta help the knees, heart, lungs, etc... w/o all that extra weight to lug around.
When younger, I thought it important to get bigger, now I'm gong the other direction. Wish I was this smart when I was 25.:confused:

Well, this thread took a disturbing turn at the mid-point...

I remember the days when I did weights, and cardio, and all that. Then, the knees started going.
If you don't adjust your eating habits, the weight piles on.
If you don't keep up with the workouts, the flab starts. I think it starts anyway.
I'm down from about 245 to about 223 as of this morning, and going for more.
I figure it's gotta help the knees, heart, lungs, etc... w/o all that extra weight to lug around.
When younger, I thought it important to get bigger, now I'm gong the other direction. Wish I was this smart when I was 25.:confused:

How tall are you?

You are correct, a lighter you will usually have less joint pain. And a strong back is a healthy back.

Status
Not open for further replies.