summers heat 49-shcpm heating ?.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
found some premium fiber wood pellets at tractor supply 2 towns over lol. with my stove on 4-6 it looks just like yer picture imacman. its blowing alot more heat now house went from 58 degrees to 70 degrees in 1 hour when i had it on 9-9 and the top of the stove was pretty warm also. is there a break in period for these stoves?. i got 6 bags of those pellets thats all they had left but supposed to get more in tuesday in my town. is tractor supply pellets any good?.

If the name of the pellets is American Wood Fiber, yes they're pretty decent. A good pellet DOES make a difference, and everyones stove & install is different.
Did you reset the lower 3 buttons as I suggested?

i haven't changed the 3 buttons yet. its workin real good now for some reason. the pellets from tractor supply maybe the reason. what does changeing those buttons do?. my only problem now is it only burns the pellets in the middle of the hopper. the ones on the sides just stay there and i get a whole all the way to the auger and the fire goes out.

If it seems to be burning well, and the heat is good and the burnpot is staying clear, then probably leave it alone. If it seems the burnpot is starting to fill a little with ash, or you need more heat, the bottom buttons can be changed.

The far left one, LFF means low fuel feed. LBA is low burn air. AOT is air on temp. If you needed more heat, you could increase the LFF and LBA like I did to 2-5-1, or even 3-6-1 if you're burning poor pellets. They're basically trim settings. I've done a lot of experimenting with them, since I was one of the first forum members to have the cpm stove.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.