summersets...problems??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah.. No dealer. Remember when I said we were going to Mantua? Because my Trailer wont hold 3 ton? They were $200 a ton over a month ago. Now he is down to $175. He had 3 ton. He may have sold some.

I'll take a ton and you take a ton. We split fuel, food, and beer (after the return home of course) ;)
Why cant you have fuel and food on the road?

Nah.. No dealer. Remember when I said we were going to Mantua? Because my Trailer wont hold 3 ton? They were $200 a ton over a month ago. Now he is down to $175. He had 3 ton. He may have sold some.

I'll take a ton and you take a ton. We split fuel, food, and beer (after the return home of course) ;)

Not looking for pellets at the moment, but I like food and beer!

Pick you up on the way.....*DISCLAIMER* I'm a heavy cigar smoker so I'll have the travel humidor at the ready.....you bring the glade!

I'll have a cooler full of beer what ever brand you prefer:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.