1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Summit Baffle Gasket

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Willhound, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willhound

Willhound Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Calling all fellow Summit owners. Removed my baffle today to sweep my liner and when I tilted the baffle up and off the air inlet tube, I noticed that a small corner of the gasket stuck to the baffle. I carefully re-installed the baffle with the piece still on there, and I'm reasonabley sure things are sealed OK for now as secondary burn is working as usual tonight.
    Are these expensive and do dealers usually stock them ? Anybody ever try pipe cement ? (Yeah....I know, probableyh stupid question)

Willhound

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Shane

Shane Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Casper Wyoming
    I would think a dealer would stock them. They shouldn't be very expensive I would think 10 bucks tops. Gasket cement may work but would recommend the gasket.
  3. Roospike

Roospike New Member

Loc:
    Eastern Nebraska
    Nope , Not a stupid question. ITEM PART "BAFFLE GASKET" part # 3139.5 I had one tear on mine, I called the dealer and they called Pacific Energy and i had 1 FREE in the mail with in 1 week. Com-mon Wilhound ........ Get with it. Its a Pacific Energy item. Its free sailing once the stove is paid for. ;-)
  4. Willhound

Willhound Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Whoo hooo! My favourite price, Free ninety-nine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.