summit controls

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shredd_guy

Nov 14, 2008
Ski Lane Ravine, Mn
in my research I have not been able to find a pic of the summit insert contols. does anybody have any idea where they are located. i was hoping that they are mounted to the unit someplace rather than in line on the power cord. I really didnt like how the lopi freedom contols where in line sitting on my hearth. even looking through the manual i cant get an idea where they are located. any help would be appreciated.

Fan switch and control knob on bottom right of fan intake grille as looking straight on at the unit.
Combustion air lever under the front ash lip. To the right is low, to the left is high.

Attachments

• fan control .JPG
    fan control .JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 221
  • combustion air lever.JPG
    combustion air lever.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 223
Hogz the summit god.

Thanks for the help its funny I havnt seen one pic the blower control on any sales info. hogwildz i dont see your power cord do you have it running out the left side? or out the back some how?

The power cord exits under the surround and out the side on same side as the fan controls. Mine then runs along the hearth/wall crease to an outlet.
The surround is notched at the bottom so as not to pinch the cord.

The cord can configure to the left, mine does.

Status
Not open for further replies.