Sunburst 2208 Zero CLearance wood fire place

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paul veloze

Oct 23, 2013
mass
Good day to all new to the site. I have a 1998 above unit but the firebox floor is showing some wear of cracking in places. I am told that this firebox floor is a REFRACTORY CEMENT Hi temp. Does anyone have this type of stove and have you needed similar work. I know its not regular concrete because of heat. I guess these cements are rated from 2200-2700 degrees.Thanks

I have this unit ..from around the same time frame. I have never used it and it has been sitting in my house for18 years . never installed but hopefully will this year. can anyone tell me about the starter section (DSL-1) which connects the top of the unit to the zero clearance pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.