Sunday Fun Day

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems if you just work at it you are able to get a few years ahead on your wood. Couple years ago where we were working the tree guys were cutting locust and bringing it back to their staging area. They were waiting till they had a large enough pile to put in large dumpster containers to take to the dump! I got ahold of the super and asked if I was able to have some. Fifteen dump truck loads later I had it all cleaned up. Just right place at the right time. I think I'm somewhere between 20 and thirty total cords but that is for me and my parents. I have just about replaced everything used over this past winter still looking for more.

Reactions: D8Chumley
Status
Not open for further replies.