Sunday's Meal Pignuts and Beech! MMAUL THE FELLER on this one...........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
Do not feel up on the Beech the hickory is the main corse! The on the left is gone, beech is 3rd one over and hickory is far right but not in the picture.

Skin that one up pilgrim, And I will get you another…

Attachments

• beech pignut.jpg
    beech pignut.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 414
smokinjay said:
Do not feel up on the Beech the hickory is the main corse! The on the left is gone, beech is 3rd one over and hickory is far right but not in the picture.

Nice size beech smokin, we burned some beech,cherry and ironwood last night for the overnight burn and am wondering why I didn't burn more during Jan. & Feb.

Zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:

Nice size beech smokin, we burned some beech,cherry and ironwood last night for the overnight burn and am wondering why I didn't burn more during Jan. & Feb.

Zap

lol Me either. I thought this one was ironwood at first, but after thinking about it awhile its blue. I am use to the yardbirds the trunck are smooth. Going to atleast get one nice slab for a sanding top!

I'll cut it down as long as there is a someone close with a sledge and some wedges (J).

MMaul said:
I'll cut it down as long as there is a someone close with a sledge and some wedges (J).

Roping these last two! If one turns out hollow those wedges will hold it there but not going to tip it over. (does not matter how many you drive) 7 lmao! I think you might of broke a sweat on that last one! lol

Looks like fun Jay. Enjoy!

Just in case you forgot! lol

Thats where I wanted it to go. splitter crew doesn't have to go to far.

MMaul said:
Thats where I wanted it to go. splitter crew doesn't have to go to far.

Should be easy on them this Sunday too!

Looked to me like nothing hit the splitter- so no harm, no foul. I agree- that is where it was intended to fall.

Remkel said:
Looked to me like nothing hit the splitter- so no harm, no foul. I agree- that is where it was intended to fall.

His best this season so far!

working on 903 drive links right now! Long bars for this Sunday....Bring the good gas Aaron got a feeling there going to be thirsty! I got the splitter gas.....Going for a couple slabs of that beech!

same time same channel?

mecreature said:
same time same channel?

OH YEA! Glad to here from YOU! You Are A BIG BIG BIG Part of the Team Yes! AWESOME!

Pork roast for lunch!

mecreature said:
same time same channel?

oh and your on the spliter if I have to beat some @ss!

sweet

I may just meet you on site...
that was a straight shot last week

i will let you know

will there be 2 splitters this week

mecreature said:
sweet

I may just meet you on site...
that was a straight shot last week

i will let you know

will there be 2 splitters this week

May just be just one but its YOURS! Dont think there will be enough for 2 splitter but we can if we need to!

Im sharp, gassed up, and ready to go.....just have to hook up the trailer and roll the splitter on there. Jay, was that splitter tire salvagable? If the 180 craps out, you can sport it flava flav style. lol.

Bocefus78 said:
Im sharp, gassed up, and ready to go.....just have to hook up the trailer and roll the splitter on there. Jay, was that splitter tire salvagable? If the 180 craps out, you can sport it flav flav style. lol.

Yea I got the style going on...lol Your chains are done Deanne done them! PERFECT i MIGHT ADD!

I put a wheel borrow and air pump in the truck

I like the way you think mecreature.....that lugging logs one at a time 40 yards just plain sucks

Well I like the way both of you think but MMAUL FELLING so that means we are on top of the splitter...lol Just kidding but we will be! The trunk will match up with the back of the lawn so the heavey end will be at the splitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.