Sundays Work.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Went back in so I could finish splitting some sugar maple plus some cherry.

The first picture is the sugar maple and the second,fourth are cherry the third picture is the area I worked the last couple of weekends.

zap

Attachments

• 100_1208.jpg
    100_1208.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 100_1209.jpg
    100_1209.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 212
  • 100_1210.jpg
    100_1210.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 100_1211.jpg
    100_1211.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 212
looks good, I got rained out today. I was all excited to get back to cutting and splitting since the temps were only suppose to be in the lower 80s today. But it started to rain before i was able to get to it. Right now we need the rain more than i need to cut wood so its not all that bad.

Thats some lovely scenery, I can see why you spend so much time there

Archer39 said:
looks good, I got rained out today. I was all excited to get back to cutting and splitting since the temps were only suppose to be in the lower 80s today. But it started to rain before i was able to get to it. Right now we need the rain more than i need to cut wood so its not all that bad.

We need rain bad but it seems like it goes north or south of us.

zap

Went south of you today Zap. Didn't stop the little one from swimming in the lake until her lips were purple though.

SolarAndWood said:
Went south of you today Zap. Didn't stop the little one from swimming in the lake until her lips were purple though.

I remember those days, getting any rain your way?

zap

ANeat said:
Thats some lovely scenery, I can see why you spend so much time there

Thanks Aneat, keeps the mind off everything else when I'm working back in the woods.

zap

zapny said:
SolarAndWood said:

I remember those days, getting any rain your way?

zap

The rain started after my wife finished the Caz triathlon and went all day. Kind of refreshing after the stretch of heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.