Sunny day at the beach

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff_t

Minister of Fire
Sep 14, 2008
SE MI
Sorta. Gale warning, 28°…
2013-04-01_15-33-12_823.jpg
Wife and kids are on spring break, and I'm playing hookey. Too flippin' cold to get any more pics of the kids playing in the sand. In snow pants ;lol

Reactions: ScotO
Hold on Jeff. Should be warmer in a couple days. Enjoy the time off.

It was real windy up here too, dropping down to 18 degrees tonight. The east coast might have another storm coming in on Friday - Saturday (could be more snow depending on your location)

Ya, kinda looks like snow blowing down the beach, but it's sand.

Supposed to be around 20 tonight. Sure wish I had a stove here. I really don't know where to stand and warm up.

At least you can see bare ground! I'll bet I have almost two feet of standing snow in the yard! This is where it wasn't touched all winter...you know, no shoveling, snow blowing, plowingn just the natural depth. But, its getting better, like Dennis says. You can just about see around the corners now that the snowbanks are getting lower!!!

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Still a bunch of crusty snow in the woods, but the open areas are pretty clear. Saw about a hundred deer and 40-50 turkeys out in the fields enjoying the sun today.

Status
Not open for further replies.