Sunrise and sunset..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinPiney

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Nov 25, 2008
In the Pines, NJ
It's hot and humid out so here i sit enjoyin the AC and figgerd i'd share some of my sunrise and sunset photos. Hope yall like em and feel free to add your own to the thread.

hunting%20061.jpg

Hunting%20100.jpg

Fishing%20016copy1.jpg

Fishing%20022copy.jpg

snowstorm%20011.jpg

Hunting%20103.jpg

Oops i forgot one of my favorite ones! This is from outback behind the house..

100_1462.jpg

Wow! Great pics! Stunning.

Nice.

Some day I'll have to post some cruise sunsets/sunrises.
Helps to have a camera nearby when you're witnessing a spectacular one.

My faves are from Mexico. Sunrise is on the east coast Playa del Carmen. Sunsets are on the West Coast, Puerto Angel.

Attachments

• Mexico2-149sm.jpg
    Mexico2-149sm.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Mexico2-153sm.jpg
    Mexico2-153sm.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 247
  • sunrise8.jpg
    sunrise8.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 223
Thanks for all the pictures here. Makes me want to get my camera out and try for some of my own shots.....but it is 11PM and pitch dark out - don't think my camera would do me much good right now.

Love the sunrise ones - I am not an early morning person so I have missed most of the sunrises of my life BUT I do catch the sunsets and never tire of them.

SmokinPiney those are really some nice pictures, nice shots.

Zap

Great pictures Smokinpiney

Thanks for shareing

Billy

Very nice pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.