Sunset on the Olympics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
We've been blessed with some mild weather compared to the east coast right now. And with it there have been some great sunsets. Our foul weather is certain to come, but tonight was pretty darn good.

Attachments

• IMG_0895web.jpg
    IMG_0895web.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0902web.jpg
    IMG_0902web.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 246
  • sunset-pano.jpg
    sunset-pano.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 256
Great sights!

Every time I have been to Seattle/Vancouver/Olympia the weather has been perfect. If I could find a way to pay the bills out there, I'd spend 6 months there, 6 here. Of course, out growing season is so short here, it might turn into 9 months left coast, 3 right.

Great PIX!!

Begreen, I am always so amazed at the beauty of your pics....I have to visit your neck of the woods some day.... :)
I'll give ya a "buzz" if I am ever in the area.... :lol:

Indeed, we are fortunate to live in a beautiful area. But I love the beauty of central NY, the Berkshires and the Appalachians too. Montana has some very nice spots also. Heck, most of this land is pretty special! We live in an exceptional country here.

BeGreen said:
Indeed, we are fortunate to live in a beautiful area. But I love the beauty of central NY, the Berkshires and the Appalachians too. Montana has some very nice spots also. Heck, most of this land is pretty special! We live in an exceptional country here.

Yes we do

Status
Not open for further replies.