Super Bowl Chilli

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Par

Anybody else cooking a pot of chilli on their stove for the big game today?

Anybody else cooking a pot of chilli on their stove for the big game today?
We cook a wide variety of things on the stove. Found new methods of control cooking temperatures. Venison is a favorite, but chicken is always good. Beef stew works all of the time. And more.

I cooked a big bowl of chile so I have something to eat all week, my wife made stuffed beef for dinner.

Once again I'm a little late chiming in on a thread, but seeing as there was a local Fireman's Chili Cook Off on Saturday, with 17 FDs competing, we're kinda all chilied out. I did throw together a Bacon Explosion & popped that on the BGE for a couple of hours...OOOWEEE! It was better than the game & that was a good one...except for the dark part of course...:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.