Super Cedar Discount / Free Samples

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, that's so excellent. The website said the sale ended in Sept so I figured I was outta luck, but going to stock up again now. Thanks!

NW Fuels said:
We have the hearth discount running until the middle of this month.
Blaze King uses the Super Cedar as their sample as does the Zippo also.
Thomas

If BK uses super cedar, then obviously super cedars must be good :p

Hass said:
NW Fuels said:
Thomas

With the thousands of Super Cedars we sell them over and over they must be burning them somewhere. How many came in your stove?
Thomas

NW Fuels said:
Hass said:
NW Fuels said:
Thomas

With the thousands of Super Cedars we sell them over and over they must be burning them somewhere. How many came in your stove?
Thomas

1 lol.
$4200 for the stove and I got $.50 of firestarter :]
Not like I can complain though since it's a freebie.

maybe blaze king sells way more stoves than I previously thought... :p

Hass said:
NW Fuels said:
Hass said:
NW Fuels said:
Thomas

Thomas

1 lol.
$4200 for the stove and I got $.50 of firestarter :]
Not like I can complain though since it's a freebie.

maybe blaze king sells way more stoves than I previously thought... :p
They must be selling a lot of stoves.

I want to thank all the Hearth .com members for your support. The 15% special is going to END on Oct.31st 2011. The new members that want your free sample may request them by emailing your physical ship to address at [email protected]. We will continue to send free samples through out the foreseeable future.

The 15% discount code is (Hearth)

Thank you all again!!
Thomas

Just got my box of 100! Thanks Thomas for the great deal and great product!

BUMP,

You will be sad if you miss the 15% off!

NW Fuels said:
I want to thank all the Hearth .com members for your support. The 15% special is going to END on Oct.31st 2011. The new members that want your free sample may request them by emailing your physical ship to address at [email protected]. We will continue to send free samples through out the foreseeable future.

Thank you all again!!
Thomas

tickbitty said:
BUMP,

NW Fuels said:

Thank you all again!!
Thomas
Thanks tickbitty, for the reminder. I just ordered a 100.

tfdchief said:
tickbitty said:
BUMP,

NW Fuels said:

Thank you all again!!
Thomas
Thanks tickbitty, for the reminder. I just ordered a 100.
Me too! I didn't know my supply was getting so low. Just fired the Oslo up for the first fire of the year, and I only had 4 SuperCedars left! I would have missed the discount if the cold snap would have been a week later.

Ordered! You're my new favorite.

Gabe

damn missed it...

i know i still have about 30 left from my last 100 pack.

made two orders - one pack of 8 for 5 bucks and it says shipping is one pound

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0035LY246/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

then found these amazon and ordered - although i'm confused by their count says 8*4*4

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZSNY02/ref=oh_o01_s00_i01_details

says 8 pounds so if it's 8 packs of 8 - this would be a killer deal but if it's 4 packs of 8 means i paid .75 each which is too much and i should have ordered direct through them

Stevebass4 said:
i know i still have about 30 left from my last 100 pack.

made two orders - one pack of 8 for 5 bucks and it says shipping is one pound

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0035LY246/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

then found these amazon and ordered - although i'm confused by their count says 8*4*4

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZSNY02/ref=oh_o01_s00_i01_details

says 8 pounds so if it's 8 packs of 8 - this would be a killer deal but if it's 4 packs of 8 means i paid .75 each which is too much and i should have ordered direct through them
Zippo? Not Super Cedars but looks like the same thing. Hmmmm. be interested to see how that turns out.

yup and even more confusing

if you order direct from zippo the price for 6 boxes of 8 starters equals the same "before mark down" price on amazon ie the 71.52 price (which is crazy)

http://www.zippo.com/product.aspx?id=1023905

i'll wait to see what they ship and contact amazon if they only send 4 boxes..

thank you sir

next time i'll just order direct from you again

Steve

just an update

DO NOT ORDER THESE under the zippo label FROM AMAZON

they sent one box of 8 SCs for $24.99 - i asked why the box weight was listed as 8 pounds and the original price of 71.52 was listed (same price as six boxes on the zippo site) no response just stated that the price is 24.99 for one box of 8

sending this box of 8 back back for a refund to amazon and will order direct from thoams next time he offers a discount

again my mistake for thinking amazon could provide the same service as Thomas does and has supplied me before - this is not a knock on his product as these things are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.