Super Cedar new discount code "hearth14" for 10% savings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWfuel

Minister of Fire
I just want to inform Hearth.com folks about the new discount code for 2014. It is "hearth14" and will be good throughout the year for a 10% discount on quantities at our website www.supercedar.com. Please enter the hearth14 in the discount voucher field in the store.

Wishing you all the best in 2014!
Thomas

Thomas, thanks for the discount code sent by email list! We just happened to be running out so we're stocking up with 100. We can't live without them now!

Reactions: NWfuel
I just want to inform Hearth.com folks about the new discount code for 2014. It is "hearth14" and will be good throughout the year for a 10% discount on quantities at our website www.supercedar.com. Please enter the hearth14 in the discount voucher field in the store.

Wishing you all the best in 2014!
Thomas
Thanks, Thomas! I ordered the 100 count before Christmas and got the gloves. The gloves are great! I gave them to my Father in law as part of his Christmas gift. I'll definitely be ordering more Super Cedars soon.

Thanks Thomas. I'm betting your sales might be down a bit for a couple months because of the really cold winter we are having but it won't be long until the day temperatures will be rising as the sun gets higher. Can't come soon enough for me.

Reactions: tfdchief
Reactions: Jags
How is the funding going for your little supercedar camp stove thingys?

Thanks Thomas, just ordered my second 100 this year. I give to many away! LOL. Should be getting new customers as many as I give away. People say " yeah, all fire starters are the same". Then I give them 4 or 5 Super Cedars and they say "WOW"!:) My wife just ask tonight for 6 for a co-worker. I haven't used kindling for 3 years now, after 37 years of newspaper, kindling and bellows :confused: Oh, I ordered the naked ones too :cool:

Thanks Thomas. I'm betting your sales might be down a bit for a couple months because of the really cold winter we are having but it won't be long until the day temperatures will be rising as the sun gets higher. Can't come soon enough for me.
Yep. Had to order some for the shoulder season. Thanks Thomas!

Reactions: tfdchief
Bumpity.

I'm running low and just mused the code. It still works into the new year!

There was one for the game yesterday, but I got to it too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.