Super Cedar Samples

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my order of Super Cedars today (100 qty.).
So nice to come home and have an almost effortless fire! (No , I don't work for the company...)
Great stuff.
I'm happy to recommend them.

I got mine yesterday and cant wait to use them. If all goes well tommrow my new wood stove and chimney get installed.

EH need an inspection?
I will be golfing with your building comish tomorrow

I think we need to private label a couple hundred thousand with Elks picture - and with some choice words on them....like:

Permit or Burnit

Install to Code - or say Goodbye to Abode

Learn or watch your house burn

......could do better, but that's right off the top of the head.

How would you lable this picture

Attachments

• IM006422.jpg
    IM006422.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 678
elkimmeg said:
EH need an inspection?
I will be golfing with your building comish tomorrow
I do Elk ASAP.I want to start my brake in fires befor it gets to cold out. I want to be able to air out the house if the stoves smells.

There is clear wood preservative on that plywood I like the natural color

> How would you lable this picture...

" I want to heat my garage cheaply"

Webmaster said:
I think we need to private label a couple hundred thousand with Elks picture - and with some choice words on them....like:

Permit or Burnit

Install to Code - or say Goodbye to Abode

Learn or watch your house burn

......could do better, but that's right off the top of the head.

Easily lighting the fire in your woodstove: $xx.xx

Tossing a flaming building inspector into your woodstove: Priceless

SUPER CEDARS ROCK!!! Truely impressive! I touched a match to the starter for approx. 3 seconds. It caught and within 3 minutes was producing a flame that was about 10-12 inches high. It burned for 28 minutes! INCREDIBLE!!

Thank you BikeMedic, Glad you enjoyed!

Everyone is welcome to free samples. Email your address to [email protected]
Special Hearth.com label. Give one to a friend, you will be a hero!
Put one in your survival kit and maybe one in your sock drawer. They smell great!
Thomas

Slick,

I would love to send you some samples and have you see the difference for yourself. Super Cedar will start much faster and burn cleaner. Our product is much lighter in weight due to our manufacturing process. We use less paraffin so our starters are oxygen rich.
Thomas

yep, tried the super cedar sample today and it was GREAT!! if you're looking for a starter this is a great way to go. But I must say as a poor grad student I may try some alternatives (like good ol kindling). But if money were not such an issue right now these would be a no brainer. I used 1/4 of a disk and it got the fire going no problem. Also, seemed to increase draft quickly on a not-freezing type of day.

Long term member, mostly lurker. Sent away for my free samples, then ordered a large box based on the reviews here before I even tired the samples. Started my first fire with the cedar samples tonight. Used one, broke it into 4 peices by hand - I'm hooked! Loved it!! Easy, FAST, long burning, NO smelly fumes, NoO yucky smoke, and I barely used kindling. VERY impressed. I've used fatwood the past 2 years, more so last year. These were SO MUCH easier!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

I tried my samples tonight in my fireplace and they worked great. I'm hooked. No new chimney install this weekend, my sweep got his dates wrong. Oh well one week to wait.

I decided to jmp on the bandwagon also. Sent for my free samples today. I have plenty of kindling since I have 3 siler maples in my yard. If anyone has silver maples you know what I mean. I am looking forward to trying the supercedar starters. Maybe I can even get my better half to fire up the stove now, she's always leary of messing with it.

Thomas,
Tried one of my samples last night. Worked out great. I broke the piece in half. It burned for about 30 minutes. Did exactly as the video says. A log on either side of the super cedar and two on top. Fire got started with no effort. Thank you, these are what I am looking for when it comes to starting a fire at 6AM. Quick and easy.

NW Fuels said:
WOW, You guys have been keeping us busy with just your sample requests. Thank you all again for taking the time to try our product!

Thomas

Thomas,
Is there any expiration date on them? Would they last until next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.