Super Cedars!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shmodaddy

Burning Hunk
Sep 12, 2011
So IL
So a while back on a thread the super cedar owner offered any one who wanted a sample that he would be happy to send some. I got mine about a week ago. Well with the warm temperatures here(it was sixty -something today) I let the fire go out in "puff" [the magic smoke dragon] to clean the ashes out and flip a grate. Temperature is supposed drop around to fourty something and we are doing some laundry and thought I'd use one of those super cedars to light again for DHW. HOLY COW!! Those things are AWESOME!! By far the best fire starters I have ever seen or used. Thank you and will be ordering soon!!

I agree and with some of the weather we've been having you can heat the whole house with only 2 super cedars!

I wish I could buy'em by the cord.

Status
Not open for further replies.