Super Cheap Chainsaw

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidV

Nov 20, 2005
Richmond VA
Surfing the net. Found reconditioned poulan pro on NOrthern tool and equip for 109 bucks. had to do some diggin but it's the 260 model. Since it's probly gonna have the full warranty that's a great deal. If I didn't have a saw and was looking for a good entry level saw I'd jump on it. I'm holding out for something just a little bit bigger but that's still a great price. figured I'd toss that out there for anyone looking for a cheap saw.

I think I was wrong on the warranty. might be a limited warranty. IT's a 42cc unit. I have been wearing out a 33cc poulan for 3 years now and it still cuts like a champ. I have over taxed it but it still does what I need it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.