Super Split

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...There's a couple of threads about them...one of the forum members here (Harley) has one...and a friend of mine here local has one too...I split all my firewood on it.

Todd said:
Anyone have one of these splitters. Check it out, looks pretty efficient.

www.supersplit.com

I've got one that I bought this spring. Its about 20 years old so it doesn't have all the features in the newer model but it still works great. Its great. Takes up little space in the garage. But it won't do the super large rounds easily since you can't tip it vertical like some hydraulic ones.

Let me know if you have other questions. I'll be glad to answer them.

Eric

I am currently borrowing Eric's - THANKS ERIC! and want to put in another shameless plug for the super split. I was one who was proud of being a hand splitter and saying that it might actually be faster than using a splitter, until I used the super split.... I have been "ruined" since!

I watched the video of this thing and it looks neat and fast.

I would like to see how it would work on a piece of elm

Status
Not open for further replies.