Supercedars - Can we still order them in Canada?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swedishchef

Minister of Fire
Jan 17, 2010
Inuvik, Northwest Territories
Hey guys

Quick question: I don't see the option to purchase supercedars in Canada on supercedar.com website anymore.

I had sent a request via the website for details but I lost their reply (it got deleted from my email by mistake). Anyone know what the situation is??

Cheers

Andrew

Agh. Another reason Canada can be frustrating. Too much stuff in the US I would love to get my hands on...not to mention at American prices! Gah.

Andrew

Ha ha. Yeah, I must have somehow missed that one. We are soon going to have a show called "watch chickens peck" and that is all it will be: chickens pecking around...

Urban hearth is a distributor for the province of Ontario only. I thought my local hardware store could get some in but I was wrong......now I need to find someone in Canada that sells them online.

This should get interesting. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.