Superhero window washers surprise sick children

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
That is awesome.......mucho respecto for those guys......
Smiling and laughter are sometimes the best medicine for those poor kids......

Awesome, made my day, thanks.

My son just went through surgery at Children's Hospital in Seattle. We saw volunteers strolling through the halls playing guitar, book readers, and special dogs just there to give a little love for healing. All were unpaid volunteers. There are a lot of unsung heroes out there. God bless them all.

Reactions: Swedishchef

My son just went through surgery at Children's Hospital in Seattle. We saw volunteers strolling through the halls playing guitar, book readers, and special dogs just there to give a little love for healing. All were unpaid volunteers. There are a lot of unsung heroes out there. God bless them all.
+1

My son just went through surgery at Children's Hospital in Seattle. We saw volunteers strolling through the halls playing guitar, book readers, and special dogs just there to give a little love for healing. All were unpaid volunteers. There are a lot of unsung heroes there. God bless them all.

Hope all went well BG.

As for that man, the smiles show what he did. God bless all those children. My buddy son has struggled most of his life because of a brain tumor at a very young age (4). Watching what he went through, at a stage, so fragile in life, is amazing. He is a super strong kid, but has almost no eyesight and memory will never be the same. But he is alive, cancer free, and is an inspiration for my friends and my family. Some of the strongest people in the world. Are the smallest and youngest.

God bless that man for the deed he did...

He's doing great! Modern medicine is amazing.

Reactions: DexterDay
Status
Not open for further replies.