Superior WRT3920

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

flagnanman

Jan 17, 2021
Austin, TX
Good evening. We are building a new house and would like a wood burning fireplace. The current plans have a width limitation about 40 inches. We are looking at the Superior WRT3920 (width = 36 inches). Anyone have any experience with this fireplace??

Thanks!

I'm not positive, but this looks very similar to the Astria Ladera which is a decent 2.0 cu ft fireplace. Both are IHP products.

Probably too late for you but I'll post for future people doing a search. I have one of those. The blower stopped working after slightly over a year of ownership. Warranty on electrical items is one year. The blower can't be removed without removing the whole fireplace. It isn't too hard to install an aftermarket blower and run the wires out the front, but it isn't so clean and elegant.