SuperVent on sale CHEAP at lowes.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z33

Burning Hunk
Apr 14, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
I was looking around the other day trying to decide if I wanted to go with DuraVent (Homedepot) or SuperVent(lowes) to replace the chimney for my wood stove when I ran across a steal of a deal on the Supervent.

The North Alpharetta Georgia store has 36 inch sticks of SuperVent class A 6 inch chimney on sale for 55.24 a stick. They also have the through the wall as well as roof kits on sale for 217.00 and 199.00 respectively.

They did not have all the pieces I needed so I printed out the price and took it to another store in North Ga that had everything I needed and they were happy to match the price.

Not sure if this will work in all locations but to me its no different then if they were price matching Home Depot.

Status
Not open for further replies.