SUPRISED IT TOOK ONE WHOLE DAY?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas is $3.19 a gallon here today.

Reactions: Dune
$3.55 was a good deal today, especially in the Lancer.

$25 filled that puppy up !!

$3.44 yesterday, at the cheap place here, $3.49 down the road ............

One of the few "charges" where they arrest / detain first and sort out the facts later. Not saying he didn't do it, or he did do it, pretty sure there's supposed to be a trial and a judge to determine that.

New rules make it real easy for a vindictive woman to ruin a career. ...

3.78 her in CT, 3.43 home in NH ;)
warm, why even get close to being in that position. in less than 24 hrs. he starts the road to six games out, one step from a lifetime ban. it's not just football it's life for everyone. there but by the grace of God, I guess. biggest difference is, in the nfl you are on probation as soon as you enter the league. no three strikes, in football you only get two on this subject. have a day

Reactions: Warm_in_NH
49's are full to crazy personalities. seems harsh though that the league can punish players when the legal process has not run its course. haven't seen any punishment yet for the Colts owner who was caught driving drunk.

Copied from http://www.utsandiego.com/nfl/arrests-database/

14 NFL Players arrested since April!

Miley Cyrus, said it well on Jimmy Kimmel one night when talking about Justin Bieber after he was busted for something. She said something along the lines of; "When you make that much money, and you know you're prone to getting in trouble, you should be paying someone to keep you out of trouble!"

Date
set1_descending.gif
TeamPositionNameIncidentResolution
7/23/2014JacksonvilleWRJustin BlackmonArrested for marijuana possession in Edmond, Okla.
7/20/2014St. LouisLBJo-Lonn DunbarArrested on battery and disorderly conduct charges after
allegedly fighting NBA free agent Donte Green outside a Miami Beach nightclub.
7/19/2014PhiladelphiaS_Keelan JohnsonArrested after an altercation with police officer at a bar in Tempe, Ariz.
7/12/2014BaltimoreCBJimmy SmithArrested and cited for failing to follow an officer’s orders in an incident at a suburban Baltimore restaurant.
7/5/2014ClevelandWRJosh GordonArrested and charged with DWI in Raleigh, N.C.
6/29/2014ArizonaDEJohn AbrahamArrested and charged with DUI in DeKalb County, Ga.
6/20/2014ChicagoDECornelius WashingtonArrested for speeding and driving with a suspended license in Glascock County, Ga.
6/9/2014Kansas CityCBSean SmithCited for DUI and careless driving after he stuck a light pole with his vehicle in Kansas City's Power & Light entertainment district.
5/30/2014BuffaloDTMarcell DareusCharged with reckless endangerment after crashing his 2012 Jaguar into a tree in suburban Buffalo. He was also ticketed for several traffic violations, including drag-racing.
5/24/2014BaltimoreRBLorenzo TaliaferroArrested for misdemeanor destruction of property and being drunk in public in his hometown of Willliamsburg.
5/23/2014DenverS_T.J. WardCharged with misdemeanor assault and disturbing the peace stemming from a fight at a Denver strip club on May 9.
5/13/2014CarolinaDEGreg HardyArrested on 2 misdemeanor charges after he allegedly assaulted and threatened his ex-girlfriend.
5/5/2014BuffaloDTMarcell DareusArrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia in Alabama.
4/27/2014ChicagoWRJosh MorganArrested and charged with misdemeanor simple assault after allegedly punching a valet outside a Washington nightclub.Pleaded not guilty.
4/16/2014JacksonvilleWRTandon DossArrrested on a disorderly conduct charge in Indianapolis.Marion County Prosecutor's Office declined to file charges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gas is $3.19 a gallon here today.
Mass democrat gub candidate thinks the mass gas tax is $.10. would make our real price in Massachusetts Monday when I paid 3.2999 down to 3.1599. she is goin to get my vote. cutting gas tax $.14. way to go marth!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I paid $3.11 today.

One of the few "charges" where they arrest / detain first and sort out the facts later. Not saying he didn't do it, or he did do it, pretty sure there's supposed to be a trial and a judge to determine that.

New rules make it real easy for a vindictive woman to ruin a career. ...

3.78 her in CT, 3.43 home in NH ;)
Mrs. Rice blames ratings for ruining their life? nfl in a pile on this siht?

I see that I am gonna need to find my pookese to english dictionary again.

Mrs. Rice blames ratings for ruining their life? nfl in a pile on this siht?
some more pookese stuff. viks Peterson again with abused kid , 2013 one dead, 2014 abused? 2013 played the weekend the 2013 kid was buried. was playing this week end til tonight, said in 2013 this guy is a pos and lambasted here. say again this guy is a pos . get this crap out of sports. whether it be golf or table tennis. maybe mrs( ray)rice is correct it is all about (tv) ratings! the NFL is really in a pile of sh"t . good luck Mr. Commissioner?!?

Just to add more Rice to the story, remember how Condi Rice wanted to be NFL commissioner? It would have been Rice on Rice justice.

anybody here read anything about the Peterson indictment reports. how about defensive wounds on his 4 year olds hands!! as I said a pos, i'll leave it at that

Sad story, Doug. Peterson was probably taught this by his parents and thinks this is the way to discipline children. I have many friends who as children were disciplined by force. I don't think Peterson should go to jail but should pay for and be mandated to go to counseling to help him be a better father.

Sad story, Doug. Peterson was probably taught this by his parents and thinks this is the way to discipline children. I have many friends who as children were disciplined by force. I don't think Peterson should go to jail but should pay for and be mandated to go to counseling to help him be a better father.
left out welts, to this 4 year old,on his scrotum???????????it is so reported. jail is a judgment the courts will handle.

Maybe what is going on here in the NFL means it is time to stop asking that these men satisfy our bloodlust yet somehow remain perfectly civil at all times.

No idea what the answers are, but I am not a sportsfan, so the only aspect of the problem concerning to me is the violence against women and children.

I can't help thinking that Janae Rice could end up like Nicole Simpson.

Like asking prize fighters to be role models. Beat the chit out of people for a living and then take a shower, change clothes and go be kind and gentle. GMAFB.

Maybe what is going on here in the NFL means it is time to stop asking that these men satisfy our bloodlust yet somehow remain perfectly civil at all times.

No idea what the answers are, but I am not a sportsfan, so the only aspect of the problem concerning to me is the violence against women and children.

I can't help thinking that Janae Rice could end up like Nicole Simpson.

Remember Rae Carruth's pregnant friend, Cherica Adams? two people died in presence of Ray Lewis back in 2000.other sports have their troubles as well. the "micro society" that is pro sports need to look at themselves and correct their fix it after the fact attitude. they have rules on the field and moral rules in player contracts, stick to them and enforce them.

then the viks reinstate Peterson, geez

7:50 am. for the first time I looked at the photos.can't believe what I am seeing. no right thinking person can call this anything but abuse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.