Suze Orman

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reg1952

Sep 5, 2012
Guelph Ont.
Was watching the Suze Orman show Sat night and she had a caller call in to her Can I afford it part. He wanted to know if he could afford a pellet stove. Suze lit right up and gave pellet stoves a great big thumps up.

If Suze approves it, it's probably not a good investment. lol

wait, no... that's Cramer

Reactions: Augmister
That show sometimes bum's me out, people call in they have 400k in 401k, have 300k in the bank and are 38 yrs old...WTF!!!!!!!!

If Suze approves it, it's probably not a good investment. lol

wait, no... that's Cramer

Same church, different pew.......;-)

That show sometimes bum's me out, people call in they have 400k in 401k, have 300k in the bank and are 38 yrs old...WTF!!!!!!!!
Most of those people have parents that died young and left them money.

Trustrafarians?

They're probably not wood pellet dealers......

Reactions: Lousyweather
They're probably not wood pellet dealers......

WHAT?! c'mon, you guys make like $100/ton.....pretty good profits, if you ask me......and you sell thousands of tons....lets see $100/ton (and Im sure that's NET, not GROSS), its like a mini Berkshire-Hathaway........

Love those call ins that have massive amounts of savings/401 K's/pensions and ask if they can afford a low dollar item that I would not hesitate to buy!
Then others that have nothing and want to buy a $65,000.00 car!

Common sense is not too common!

Bill

Reactions: Lousyweather
Status
Not open for further replies.