Swamp Cherry!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Went back in above the swamp and brought out some Cherry, the new row is the wood from the wagon I brought out tonight plus I still have the load in the truck from last night.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_0760.jpg
    100_0760.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 257
  • 100_0761.jpg
    100_0761.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 269
  • 100_0762.jpg
    100_0762.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 278
Geez, I am actually jealous of you guys with your woodlots and toys who can just go out cut down a tree and split and stack. Best I can come up with is scrounge for a couple rounds to split without all the cool toys and believe it or not rounds are harder to get than splits :-(

ChrisNJ said:
Geez, I am actually jealous of you guys with your woodlots and toys who can just go out cut down a tree and split and stack. Best I can come up with is scrounge for a couple rounds to split without all the cool toys and believe it or not rounds are harder to get than splits :-(

Ok Chris I'll jump in the truck with the camera and go scrounging. :zip:

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.