Sweeeet!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
Always be looking....Grinder and drill press Free....... Drill press cummins made in 1979 and the grinder is a craftsman 1/3 horse ball bearing.

Attachments

• freebee.jpg
    freebee.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 393
Nice. i got some stuff like that, but not the same grade. Father in law gave me his bench grinder when he sold his house, sister gave me a tabletop drill press and table saw that used to belong to her deceased husband...I let her know when I use them to make something interesting or useful.

mayhem said:
Nice. i got some stuff like that, but not the same grade. Father in law gave me his bench grinder when he sold his house, sister gave me a tabletop drill press and table saw that used to belong to her deceased husband...I let her know when I use them to make something interesting or useful.

Nice to get some free-be value in the shop for a change. I have been very lucky the last month.

Lucky you are Jay! Merry Christmas.

Backwoods Savage said:
Lucky you are Jay! Merry Christmas.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again.

Nice score! Free & functional, can't beat it with a stick.

southbound said:
Great deal and just in time for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Yes I have now completed the hole Kit..... I am sure there's somthing out there I might need but its going to have to be FREE! (Is that a song)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.