1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Synergy Boiler XL100 Question

Post in 'The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces' started by woodburnerguy, Jun 11, 2014.

1. woodburnerguy

woodburnerguy New Member

Loc:
    Bay City, MI
    I purchased a Synergy Boiler model XL100 in January. This was the first stove I ever purchased. I opted to get a new one as I don't have good experience with used units. Their website says that the XL100 can heat up to 10,000 square feet. I have a huge warehouse and got sick and tired of paying ridiculous fees to keep it heated. I thought I might need 2 to do the job, my warehouse is about 13,000 square feet and it heats it easily. I don't need it 70 degrees, but I have to keep up around 50 to prevent things from freezing. Anyway, either I got a great model, or they somehow gave me a bigger model than I paid for. Has anyone else purchased the XL100? Just wondering if you're getting the same results.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. maple1

maple1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Nova Scotia
    '...owners can save approximately 100% of their heating costs...'

There's a sales pitch now.

How much wood did you burn?
  3. Fred61

Fred61 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southeastern Vt.
    My natural inborn defense senses arise every time someone introduces a boiler on their first post touting it's superior performance. My first thought is "Buy an ad on this site if you want credible exposure". I could be wrong. Tell us more!
  4. maple1

maple1 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Nova Scotia
    My first thought also - I'll stick with my first reply for now though.
  5. Chris Hoskin

Chris Hoskin TarmSalesGuy

Loc:
    Lyme, NH
    <crickets>