Synergy Boiler XL100 Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodburnerguy

Jun 11, 2014
Bay City, MI
I purchased a Synergy Boiler model XL100 in January. This was the first stove I ever purchased. I opted to get a new one as I don't have good experience with used units. Their website says that the XL100 can heat up to 10,000 square feet. I have a huge warehouse and got sick and tired of paying ridiculous fees to keep it heated. I thought I might need 2 to do the job, my warehouse is about 13,000 square feet and it heats it easily. I don't need it 70 degrees, but I have to keep up around 50 to prevent things from freezing. Anyway, either I got a great model, or they somehow gave me a bigger model than I paid for. Has anyone else purchased the XL100? Just wondering if you're getting the same results.

My natural inborn defense senses arise every time someone introduces a boiler on their first post touting it's superior performance. My first thought is "Buy an ad on this site if you want credible exposure". I could be wrong. Tell us more!

Status
Not open for further replies.