T5 gets a workout

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetmech

Dec 8, 2007
Dillsburg PA
Finally got power back after 28 hrs... woke up it was 24 degrees outside and 72 inside, we cooked on it and melted snow for water on it. great stove, most of the snow we got the sun melted today. tree limbs are down everywhere. only my second season with this baby but i really like it, very easy to use. burning pallet company cutoffs mostly oak and maple. got a lot of sawing to do tomorrow.

Glad to hear your power has returned. It's after a long outage that one wants to give their stove a big hug. But instead I feed it another split and that seems to keep it happy.

Thats awesome! I know the more i use my T6 the more i am loving it however i still havent got the chance to cook on it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.