taco 007 pump

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssupercoolss

Jan 28, 2008
southeast pa
my oil boiler currently has a taco 007-f3 on it. i figured i should use the same pump on my wood boiler, but i cant find any info on the 007-f3, just the 007-f5. my conclusion from my research is that this is an old number, and is now superceeded by the f5. can anyone confirm? the spec looks the same, except i did not see an RPM rating on my current pump.

futureboiler said:
my oil boiler currently has a taco 007-f3 on it. i figured i should use the same pump on my wood boiler, but i cant find any info on the 007-f3, just the 007-f5. my conclusion from my research is that this is an old number, and is now superceeded by the f5. can anyone confirm? the spec looks the same, except i did not see an RPM rating on my current pump.

You could call Taco - they're pretty helpful. As far as I know, there's no functional difference. They will have an 'ifc' suffix if the pump has an integral flow check valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.