Tailgate spreaders

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwikrp

Feeling the Heat
Oct 21, 2008
SE Mass
I am in the market for a tailgate spreader for a gmc 3500 Pick up. I would like one that can dispense both salt and sand. Any suggestions ? Reviews ? or your experiences ? Thanks

If its a spin/chucker type, make sure you make a shield behind the spinner to keep it off the tailgate/truck etc, or you will have a rustgate spreader. ;)

What's a tailgate spreader???....sounds like this thread belongs in the gynocological forum :shut:

woodconvert said:
What's a tailgate spreader???....sounds like this thread belongs in the gynocological forum :shut:

Salt spreader.

Hogwildz said:
woodconvert said:

Salt spreader.

Oooph....well had ya said salt spreader....my bad.

woodconvert said:

LOL! You oughta change your handle to woodPERvert!

J/K! :lol:

(Perverts are people too, ya know!)

Status
Not open for further replies.