Take a look at my new Stove installation!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulgp602

Jan 7, 2006
I hope it passes inspection. Nice huh?

Attachments

• woodheat.jpg
    woodheat.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 2,262
If I have ever seen anything funnier I darn sure can't remember what it was.

Thanks!

I always wanted a wood powered truck. Dd it pass the emmissions test?

red green would be jealous...looks like some of the mobile deer hunting shacks i've seen

The scariest part is the makeshift ductwork on the ladder that is (in theory) supposed to bring heat down into the basement of the house. Heat rises though, and that ductwork slopes downward. Funny stuff...

I thought Eric's boiler was in a barn.

paulgp602 said:
I hope it passes inspection. Nice huh?

ROTFLOL! That is hilarious.

Hope that thing will pass EPA emmissions testing!

its a stove made from a van that is supposed to heat the house via that ductwork

Well, it appears to be electrified, so I suspect it has a blower in it. Hope they removed the gas tank and fuel system first.

How many miles per cord does it get?

Thanks, I needed a good laugh!
Looks workable.
I think it's a camouflage for moonshine :bug:

In the words or Jeff Foxworthy "If you have a van that doubles as a wood burning stove, Yoooou might be a red neck"

No offence to the southern members :coolsmile:

I can see it now. Jerry Springer.Wives who's husbands made their van a wood burning stove.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.