Tamco Fireplace??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warrior327

Nov 25, 2012
Does anyone know how good these line of products are? I found a used one online for a few hundred dollars, and spoke to the gentlemen and he stated it was a model TLC36-3MB. I tried to find a little more info about the btu's, burn time, if cermaic glass doors are on this product and it can be closed when burning but haven't had much luck. The guy told me that his brother was able to heat his roughly 1600sq ft of his modular home with it. I live in the Missouri area. Wasn't sure if anyone may of had the same fireplace and knows was there heating capabilities are when the weather is cold. Just some more information on it would be nice.

thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.