Tapatalk

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyD

Minister of Fire
Jun 15, 2008
South Jersey
If anyone is interested Tapatalk HD is only $.99 today only, in the Android Play store, not sure about itunes. HD is meant for tablets I believe. Now with that said, what are the benefits of using this app over just using a browser? I downloaded it because I tend to do that when apps go on sale but after checking it out I don't see the benefit, Does anyone here use it? Could you give me any tips on making this thing useful?

I have the regular tapatalk not the HD version. Not sure if the new HD version does any thing for a smart phone users

Its easier to use than doing it over the browser. It just makes things easier. More conveint for a smart phone.

The text fits on the phone just right for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.