Tarm excel 2000 wiring

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance Stronk

Oct 22, 2013
Northfield, CT
hi. I am looking at the documentation and struggling with the wiring of multiple zones to a excel 2000 with 620 gal of external storage.
For the multizone wiring, Tarm diagrams show a multizone relay panel for zone valve or circulator system. I am controlling 4 zones with 2 circulators. The circulator control is provided by the Tarm integrated panel (for C1, and C3), however, there is only a diagram showing a notional 'multi-zone' relay panel and a motorized zone valve ZV-1.
I drew out the interconnects on a separate schematic and tried to make sense of it with notations from schematics for each individual control element, but I only have more questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.