Tarm OT35

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbear

Jan 3, 2010
PA
I found a Tarm OT35 multi-fuel boiler in the local paper for $1000. I haven't called about it yet, but was wondering what the general concensus was on them. If its in decent shape is it worth that much? Would it heat a 1200 square foot ranch, (basement and upper floor for 2400sq ft) adequately? Should I need parts are they available? Any insight is appreciated.

bigbear said:
I found a Tarm OT35 multi-fuel boiler in the local paper for $1000. I haven't called about it yet, but was wondering what the general concensus was on them. If its in decent shape is it worth that much? Would it heat a 1200 square foot ranch, (basement and upper floor for 2400sq ft) adequately? Should I need parts are they available? Any insight is appreciated.
Going by the used Tarm prices I see on Ebay, this is a good price. The Webmaster & Chris at Bioheat(parts supplier) know these boilers well, Randy

BB, not a big outpouring of info yet. You can go to www.woodboilers.com & click on the site map or products & then discontinued boilers. There you can read about the OT series. You can call them Mon to answer your questions, Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.