Tarm parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgrenier35

Jan 8, 2010
Any one know of a place to get tarm parts other than bioheat? I am looking for a set of doors for a 79 mb 40. Bioheat has them but they aren't cheap

According to my owners manual the mb 30,40,55,75 have the same size doors. So you look around and maybe find one that has sprung a leak.

I guess that is one bad thing about these boilers long life... it is hard to find ones for spare parts. I am surprised how many of these are being sold used and still usable... What happened to your doors?

Looking at a brand new one still on the shipping pallet , never assembled. But the doors were sold with another boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.