Tarm Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawandorder

Mar 17, 2008
upstate new york
Started burning yesterday and still running off of storage so far today. I noticed that my circulator pump on the Tarm is running even though there is no call for heat and the Tarm is shut down. Is this normal?? Dont rememeber whether or not it did this last year. Thanks

Your primary circ should run anytime the boiler temp is over the setpoint regardless of demand. Can you control the pump-on temp? On EKO's you can set when the pump turns on and off. I suspect you should be able to do the same with the Tarm...

My circulator shuts down after boiler cools off. Maybe somethings not wired right? I have the Termovar loading valve on my unit.
-

i am having a problem with the water circulating thru boiler whenever a zone opens up in the house. I've been talking with Bioheat and have to send some pics of my setup. Just got to get the digital camera back and I should have my problem fixed soon. Bioheat has been great to work with on customer service. If all else fails, call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.