tarm solo 60

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarm has one of the longest records for gassifiers and is known for long life. Parts should be available through dealer if you needed any. I assume you have a lot of Sq. Ft. to need that many BTUs. Make sure you talk to them to size it correctly.

I think you could also do well with the Eko or Econoburn. I have a list with links to several gassifiers on my page http://woodnotoil.googlepages.com/links

Yes, a gassifier is worth the money. Mine is by far the best investment I will probably make in this lifetime. Of course, I got mine before the price of iron, copper, and the Euro spiked. I like the fact that Econoburns are American, but they don't have the long record Tarms do. Good luck! You'll probably be better off than you are now anyway you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.