Tasso Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

g huns

Sep 26, 2008
Northern Indiana
What makes this worth this kind of money? Is it the cast fire box or the coal capability? This wouldn't be too bad a drive for me, but I've never heard of these. Would it ever be possible to find parts if needed?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tasso-Wood-Boiler-Wood-Furnace-Stove-Outdoor-Furnace_W0QQitemZ230293436240QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230293436240&_trkparms=72:1205|39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Hello,

I have a question about the tasso boiler. I bought a tasso boiler a few years back and it is still sitting in my garage. I didn't pay anywhere close to the ebay listing. I would like to get it hooked up but nobody I call really know how to help me!

Here's the set up. I currently run a natural gas boiler. I have an updated older home that has two thermostats to run a 3000sq ft house. I think this is two zones. I would like to put the boiler in a concrete structure outside and run lines to my house. I would like to tandom the unit with my gas boiler. If we are not able to fill the boiler, then I would like my gas boiler to kick on.

Heres my question...How do I do this? You can direct my to any old post if I am going over old postings! Any PDF files with pics would help to give to a plumber or installer.

Thanks, TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.