taunton super wal-mart has pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotboostido

Jun 23, 2008
south shore, ma
well i just thought i would post. i was @ the wal-mart in taunton mass today. and they had 9 full pallets of pellets @289.00 per ton. they are the penningtion brand. i bought two tons in august.@ 259.00 per ton of which i have burned 1 bag so far. with no problems. although this is my first experience with the pellet stove. i was thinking of getting another ton. just not sure if 2 ton will be sufficent. im only heating about 950 sq the rest of the house is a finished basement. see ya

My first year also bought two tons in august, heating almost the same SQ footage as you, getting one more ton in Dec, i think three will do it.

HD in Taunton also had about 8 ton of pellets as of this morning.
Fireside @ 289.00 a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.