Teaser Shots : Podschelne Stove Works and Welding Model 721

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corie

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
Camp Hill, PA
Here's a few sneak peaks. I will be finishing up fab work friday night, and she will be installed and running by Sunday morning.

Attachments

• Stove 1.jpg
    Stove 1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,012
  • Stove 2.jpg
    Stove 2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 992
I noticed two things in that first picture.

1) I'm more bald than I thought.

2) You can see the Harley in the background :)

DonCT said:
Yea, I almost couldn't see the stove because of the glare ;-P

But seriously, that looks SWEET!!!! I can't wait to see how it performs.
Well normally performance is great, less hair gives you less wind recentest .

O' you were talking about the stove . ;-)

FIRE IT UP !

DonCT said:
Roospike said:
Well normally performance is great, less hair gives you less wind recentest .

O' you were talking about the stove . ;-)

Experience or rumor-monging????
I knew u were going to ask .......... %-P

Corie,

Congratulations! VERY impressive!

But as was mentioned, your "public" awaits--when are you going to answer all those fine folks' questions? The vocational teacher using your stove as a model would be a nice "feather in your cap," especially when you sit down with the Venture Capitalist types, to found (and fund) "Coriebuilt Stoveworks." Or, how about "Coridonne Stoveworks"? ("Coridonne" sounds more upmarket, no? And now, with VC at least temporarily sidelined.... Okay, I used to write advertising--I admit it.)

It's also VERY impressive that you got on Miller's site, period! I get the Miller email bulletins (I have an older Millermatic 150). The peeps that post their projects there are topshelf--you're in good company.

Again, good for you!

When can we expect some burn time/output reports--next heating season?

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.